The high peak performance is dependent on the toughness of the mind. The fear, belief, perception, mental blockage, anxiety, nervousness in the subconscious mind are a few factors according to sports psychology which plays deciding factors between looser and the winner. The coaches, physical education teachers, and athletes need to learn about training of the mind.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Risk Stratification
- Posture, Stability and Mobility
- Kinesiology and Biomechanics
- Injuries and Health Psychology
- Aerobic/Anaerobic Programme
- Diet and Nutrition
- Human Psychology Motivation
- Special Population and Legal Issues
The curriculum is empty
Comments are closed.