The role of sports psychology is evident in the field of sports. Coaches and physical educators need to understand the personality treats and the learning ability of an athlete. Through neuroplasticity, a change of behavior and pattern of thinking can be modified. It is essential to understand sport psychology to attain human excellence.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Risk Stratification
- Posture, Stability and Mobility
- Kinesiology and Biomechanics
- Injuries and Health Psychology
- Aerobic/Anaerobic Programme
- Diet and Nutrition
- Human Psychology Motivation
- Special Population and Legal Issues
The curriculum is empty
Comments are closed.